If you are considering hiring a coach, but aren’t sure if the Coach Approach is right for you, answer these questions to find out more.
1) You may have been in therapy before and have done the work to heal your past traumas and dramas. You are now open to learning new ways to think, feel and do. In other words, you are ready to leave the past in the past and start creating the future you want. T or F
2) You are ready to make the necessary adjustments in your life to reach your goals, even if you feel scared sometimes. Coaching involves a willingness to be pushed out of your comfort zone and you are ready to be challenged in order to grow. T or F
3) You have the maturity to tolerate being a beginner as you learn new skills and are open to feedback about how you might be limiting yourself out of habit. You can look at yourself with openness, curiosity and lack of judgment as you acquire new abilities. T or F
4) You are able and willing to commit to the financial and time investment necessary to really make a difference in your life, not just “take the edge off”. T or F
5) If you are struggling with issues of anxiety, depression or other mental health challenges, you are willing to address them by seeking treatment from a licensed mental health professional or physician. You do not expect a coach to be your therapist. T or F
If all of your answers are TRUE, then you are ready to be coached. Click here to schedule a free consultation to see if I am the right coach for you.
If most of your answers are true, you may still be ready, but the process will take longer and you will struggle more along the way. This is not meant to discourage you, but to help you create expectations for yourself and your coach.
The bottom line is that you are responsible for your own growth, maturity and how your life turns out. If you want to change, you can change. It’s as simple as that. It may not be easy, but if you are motivated and know that the outcome of staying the same will be harder to live with that doing the work of change, you will succeed.
Click here to schedule a free consultation and let’s see if I can help.